Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle Angel Alita [Live Action]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

James Camron is doing it - its going to be fantastic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

yeah, I know, hopefully it will be old school cameron. XD
    like its going to be 3d and all,
    damn, I'll need to get another digital projector.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

It's a father-daughter relationship story that just has the most insane action that you can imagine. It will be PG-13 -- lots of blood, but it's all blue.
    Errrm, I dunno. Sounds like he's using it as a show case movie for the digital 3D theater technology. Interest choice for a movie from him anyway because I always thought Dark Angel borrowed ideas from Battle Angel Alita. This at least means he's aware of the comic...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

erk..

I loved this manga...I hope this isn't terrible

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

He's sidelining it at the moment for another project he's doing that'll be released sooner.

Bit of a shame, people are sort of wondering what he would do after Titanic, Battle Angel would have been a spectacular re-entry.

Cameron is a huge anime fan and a brilliant director, I'm sure he'll do a bang up job of BAA.

• Advertisement
Advertisement