Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nite out in Bray

• 26-05-2005 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

All,

Best places to go in bray drinking??

Were not looking for mad dance clubs etc, just good bars, music, and women

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Don't go to Bray. It's a hole. No offence to those who live there, but, it's a hole.

I've been dragged to numerous pubs in Bray over the years, and I'm sorry, but I genuinely can't recommend any of them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Don't go to Bray. It's a hole. No offence to those who live there, but, it's a hole.

I've been dragged to numerous pubs in Bray over the years, and I'm sorry, but I genuinely can't recommend any of them :(

Whooo - get you!

Stick to the pubs on the seafront & you'll do just fine. Jims, The Porterhouse & The Martello are all acceptable drinking establishments... although I wouldn't be too impressed with the late night clubs they have...
    Jim's would be my preference for the late drink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

the place up beside the cinema is generally ok - dusty millers is it?

Best bar in Bray is the Harbour Bar. Kickin Good.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

tbh...the seafront is the place to go....martello and the porterhouse. usually good atmospheres to be found there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Papa Smut wrote:
    Best bar in Bray is the Harbour Bar. Kickin Good.!
    Yeah but it can be very hit and miss....used to watch a brilliant Doors tribute band down there....and then other nights it would be a bit poo :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

RuggieBear wrote:
    Yeah but it can be very hit and miss....used to watch a brilliant Doors tribute band down there....and then other nights it would be a bit poo :p

It's also quite small. It gets very crowded and the toilets are a disgrace. As a result, the whole place can end up smelling like a sewer.

K.

Advertisement