Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limited amount of WWE Dublin tickets on Sale 2MORO

• 26-05-2005 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I saw a ad in the Herald and on ticketmaster.ie that a limited amount of tickets will be put on sale at at 9.00 tomorrow .

What the hell does this mean cause i know for sure there is already around 7,000 tickets still left

WWE SUMMER BASH
    23 DAYS AWAY
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

Probably Aikenpromotion's way of selling the rest of the tickets. Ot sounds better than "Tickets still on sale" So casual fans who never bothered the first time will assume it sold out instantly and feel thay're getting a second chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭horsesnout

There is ringside tickets on ticketmaster now.

Really annoying because they are better ringside seats - Ringside B Row E, than the ones I got off pigsback - Ringside B Row J.

Its like if you leave it til the very last minute you get the best seats....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

horsesnout wrote:
    There is ringside tickets on ticketmaster now.

Really annoying because they are better ringside seats - Ringside B Row E, than the ones I got off pigsback - Ringside B Row J.

Its like if you leave it til the very last minute you get the best seats....

Can i ask you Horsesnout, how you know you're in the "B" section of ringside?
    All i have on my ticket is the row and seat no., no section "B" or otherwise, plus the seating layout has no sections marked either from what i can see, just the green ringside area marked , with the rows and seat numbers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Jesus I knew something like this would happen, I could be 5 rows back but I'm stuck on 8, and I know some little prick kid is gonna be standing right in front of me. We should all pledge to layeth the smackdown on any sh1ts in blocking our view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

This is a f*cking joke. I can't believe they did this. I qued for 12 hours in the freezing cold to get my ticket (section D row D) ..now some C*NT who buys their ticket 2 months later is right behind me. And it's worse for the people who are further back. F*ckin BullSh1t!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

This is a f*cking joke. I can't believe they did this. I qued for 12 hours in the freezing cold to get my ticket (section D row D) ..now some C*NT who buys their ticket 2 months later is right behind me. And it's worse for the people who are further back. F*ckin BullSh1t!!

Yeah thats what happened the last time to at the point. I got 10 rows from the front when they first went on sale but with 2 days to go I could have bought tickets 3 rows from the front. Its total bull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

well thats just ticket master for ya when have they ever done anything right? oh how i hate them

Advertisement