Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Single room to rent in Ranelagh 310 euro a month

Options
  • 26-05-2005 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a single room to rent in ranelagh for 310 euro a month(Its a fantastic price for the area).The room is on the top floor of the house and fairly spacious.
    Im having a viewing on saturday(28th may) from 12-2pm and the first person through the door who likes the room and has the money for the deposit and the rest of this months rent can have it.I need to rent it so that i can get the money together to move into a new house.
    For anyone who thinks they might be interested,you need to bring a deposit of 320 euro and 230 euro to cover rent from saturday 28th thru 19th June with you to the viewing.
    If your interested pm me and Ill give you the address
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

bazcaz wrote:
    For anyone who thinks they might be interested,you need to bring a deposit of 320 euro and 230 euro to cover rent from saturday 28th thru 19th June with you to the viewing.
    I'll bring my balaclava. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭bazcaz

grand ill pm you the address :D

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

bazcaz wrote:
    bump
    Things not go to well that u bumping it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement