Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the willy clancy

Options
  • 26-05-2005 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

has any one ever been to the willy clancy in Clare?
    do any of you listen to planxty

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭that guy

What's the connection?
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭protos

I'm from Miltown Malbay (although I live in Tokyo now) so yes I've been to the Willy Clancy a few times :-) If you've never been, you should go - It's a great week of music and partying. Theres always a really diverse good natured crowd from the four corners of the world there - don't miss it ................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Lyra

I've been to the Willie Clancy festival, it's great craic. The best weekend to go is usually the first one as its quieter and easier to get in to pubs, but regardless os which weekend you go you will have fun. The scenary around that part of Ireland is beautiful also, if you do go try and get to Spanish Point also its really nice. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've been and it's well worth it! Last time I was there last weekend and the pubs were jammed with people drinking and singing. Prepare to be squeezed between krustys, grannies and REALLY drunk people, but it's still worth it.

Advertisement