Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where for blazers??

• 26-05-2005 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

hey, looking for shops selling blazers. Ive got a couple already but i want to expand! I know of river island and similar shops but do you guys know shops that i dont?! Preferably cheap ones but any suggestions would be nice!

ps: if you are going to leave a post taking the piss out of people wearing blazers then fook off because nobody is interested!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Dunnes, Pennys, Marks and Spencers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

arnotts bargain basement have a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

'The harlequin' and 'eager beaver' they sell blazers from about 40euro! Forget what anyone says man blazers rule!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Blazer + T-shirt + Jeans = Knacker trying to look "smart" for a night out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I think the right blazer can look pretty classy on a man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Zara have some quite nice ones. They'd look naff on me, but some bloke was in there trying one on and it looked pretty snazzy. Not too expensive either. Small sizes too in case you're interested..

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

I don't think it would look naff on you at all Kev.
    your leather jacket is blazer style and that looked cool on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I don't think it would look naff on you at all Kev.
    your leather jacket is blazer style and that looked cool on you.

Maybe I'll go back then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

daRobot wrote:
    Blazer + T-shirt + Jeans = Knacker trying to look "smart" for a night out.

well please inform me what looks good on a man? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I think they can look nice as well. Once you don't look like a ponce and don't go over the top and look like its taken you longer to get dresed than a girl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Where can you get blazers?

TRY THE 1930's SQUARE!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭dazberry

Jack and Jones had a sale recently, and had good bargins on some of their blazers - got a really nice "timber" (their words not mine) coloured one for e30! Might be worth a look to see if they have any left.

D.

dazberry wrote:
    Jack and Jones had a sale recently, and had good bargins on some of their blazers - got a really nice "timber" (their words not mine) coloured one for e30! Might be worth a look to see if they have any left.

D.

im headin down to dundrum town centre later, il check it out, cheers ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

well please inform me what looks good on a man? :rolleyes:

Lots of things look good, but blazers are naff.

However if you insist on taking this route, a nice diamond earring and some bleached spikey hair should complete the look :p

daRobot wrote:
    Lots of things look good, but blazers are naff.

However if you insist on taking this route, a nice diamond earring and some bleached spikey hair should complete the look :p

ye i didnt think you would answer my question directly.

stereotyping na na na na na..... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

As long as you dont get one of the black pinstripe blazers with Black Sabbath on the back, unless you like them! My friend got one but he doesnt like rock or metal at all! :mad:

But anyway, try a retro/vintage shop, i got a well smart velvet one for £20!

Advertisement