Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Courses

Options
  • 26-05-2005 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

Hey all you hip cats.

Any of you been on a Spanish course either in Dublin or in Spain? I know it's short notice but I just found out I was allowed go on one if I wanted. I'd need leaving cert. standard courses. If any of you have been on one can you tell me where and what the name of the course was? If you have any contact details that'd be fantastic too.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sugar lumps

Hi! Yeah I went on a Spanish course last Summer for 3 weeks in Alicante with my friend. We stayed with a Spanish family nd went to classes evry morning. I had the best time of my life, learned loads of Spanish nd the night life is brill! The Company is Spanorama Language International and thier website is spanorama.com I'd def recommend it :)

Advertisement