Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes!!!

Options
  • 26-05-2005 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi! Does anybody out there have notes on 'Drugs in Sport' in French or something on the Theme of Death in Hamlet? If you do can you email them to donieandmarie@eircom.net? I'd be happy to give any notes you want in return. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭MoeHawk

Hi! Does anybody out there have notes on 'Drugs in Sport' in French or something on the Theme of Death in Hamlet? If you do can you email them to donieandmarie@eircom.net? I'd be happy to give any notes you want in return. ;)

I have good hamlet themes notes,
    do u have notes on the sea(physical) for Geography?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sugar lumps

Sorry I dont to Geography! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

i have notes on

Hamlet (bout 30 files)
    Geography
    BUsiness
    German
    History
    IRISH

if u can send me a personal response to DIckinson i will give u what u want. I've given people plenty of notes already and only the odd person has given me something back so this time im asking for something first.

wonderkid@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

Is it rivers and coasts you want randomfella?I have a Dickinson sample answer but my emails being evil and it keeps saying Socket Error. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Is it rivers and coasts you want randomfella?I have a Dickinson sample answer but my emails being evil and it keeps saying Socket Error. :confused:

yea please. Do u want an invite from gmail?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

Yes please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

Whats an invite from gmail?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Whats an invite from gmail?
    it's googles email service, like yahoo and hotmail but you have 2gigabytes or 2048 megabytes of storage for your emails, allowing you send/recieve big attachments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

ooh ritey!thanks for that, not really technical minded

Advertisement