Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liveline

• 27-05-2005 2:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

has anyone else got a severe dislike for this show and its presentor joe duffy, he is such a muppet, did ya hear him today sticking up for those two armed robbers in lusk sayin that maybe it was a toy gun they had... what a muppet :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Nope, I didn't hear that today, Joe Duffy is usually ok and appeals to the more 'experienced' listener, I'll have listen to the repeat at 3am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Fabritzo wrote:
    Nope, I didn't hear that today, Joe Duffy is usually ok and appeals to the more 'experienced' listener, I'll have listen to the repeat at 3am.

http://www.rte.ie/rams/radio/latest/Thu/rte-liveline.smil

Its called playing devils advocate, to see if the other person actually knows what they are talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Joe's a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

i concur!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I Hate That **** Joe Duffy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Just listened to the show there....crikey, paying license fees to give these numbskulls a platform

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If I had a really big barrel, in would go Pat Kenny, Joe Duffy, Niall Prenderville (Cork version of Duffy-muppet) and all would roll out over a really high cliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

dudara wrote:
    If I had a really big barrel, in would go Pat Kenny, Joe Duffy, Niall Prenderville (Cork version of Duffy-muppet) and all would roll out over a really high cliff.
    With any luck it would land on Ryan Tubridy and we would be rid of him as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nigelo2222

As one of the many listeners who listen to Liveline almost on a daily basis, I hate when people start slagging Joe off. These are individuals who obviously don't bother to listen to the show. Liveline has on a daily basis, 400,000 listens and that figure is growing. Joe Duffy is an absolute legend and without him and Liveline, this country would be a much more depressed and sad place to live. So, leave Joe and Liveline alone! If you don't like the show, then don't listen to it. It's THAT simple!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Old lock - thread from 2005...
    You might find newer threads in Radio forum

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement