Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesbian beers?

Options
  • 27-05-2005 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭

Someone posted on the Events forum thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=255246 asking about a lesbian beers. The "Queer beers" on the 10th are all-inclusive but I guess some girls just like their "girls nights outs" :)

Would a lesbian (and female bisexual) only beers be a yay or a nay in addition to the Queer beers for the girls here?

Lesbian beers, yes or no? 15 votes

Yes, girls just wanna have fun :)
    0% 0 votes
    No, the main beers are fine
    33% 5 votes
    I'm a guy so I won't be there anyway, but just had to vote
    6% 1 vote
    I'm Boston, I demand to know why you want to meet other lesbians
    60% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Yet again I get a bit of a bollixing for my failure to hide my contempt of people who systematically take the piss. He asked will there be a lesbian Queer beers. I, as a man, would have nothing to do with organising such an event, and stated this fact. I then asked why, as a straight male(or at least never showed any sign of being otherwise), he is interested in whether or not Lesbians would have their own piss up. I'll admit that the foremost reasoning behind my post was the presumption that here was someone merely interested in having a sly dig at someone who actually tried to organise an event, rather then someone genuinely interested.

But maybe I'm being a little too judgemental. It is but one of many failures I have displayed in recent times. If I am, then I wish for the user in question to take my post at face value, and to not dig past the thinly veiled layer of condescension, which I so adore. I do apologise if this post appears revisionist and an attempt to obfuscate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

If I wear a dress can I go?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

azezil wrote:

only if you shave your legs!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Why would he need to shave them? He's already a walking/mincing advertisment for immac.

/me ducks

point taken damien :D

• Advertisement

HEY!, I'm naturally hairless gawd dammit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

azezil wrote:
    HEY!, I'm naturally hairless gawd dammit :P
    We can tell from your pictures on Gaydar.

<edit>Not that I'm interested in looking at pics of guys it's just I was looking through your profile. That's cleared.

lol

and I took down my pics... feeling really paranoid lately, possibly cause old men keep coming up to me asking about my pics >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

azezil wrote:
    lol

and I took down my pics... feeling really paranoid lately, possibly cause old men keep coming up to me asking about my pics >_<

Well, yeah, that's generally the only thing that happens to me on Gaydar :P...

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

azezil wrote:
    lol

Oh, someone on faceparty is using your pictures too, you'll find him easy enough if you browse the over 25's section ;)

• Advertisement

oh you bitch!!!

lol

Slaps will be thrown! :p

No, I'm actually serious.

http://www.faceparty.com/everybodyu

oh yeah I seen that friday, sent him an abusive message, god hate that site... pic stealing beeochs

don't worry az, you're still beautiful ;)

*cough* *cough*

*sings* i am beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring MEH down... >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

azezil wrote:

wear that belly top you had on the other day and you'll be fine ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

azezil wrote:
    *sings* i am beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring MEH down... >_<
    what song is that?/.>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

ferdi wrote:
    what song is that?/.>

Our next eurovision entry. We need to gay it up more to have a chance of winning the glittery eurovision tiara. Az will finally make an entry .. into europe.

Theres this great option called Deface picture. That was hours of fun.

damien.m wrote:
    Az will finally make an entry .. into europe

*snigger*

• Advertisement

I find it impressive that I've 30% of the voting power.

Beruthiel wrote:
    *snigger*
    One forced entry coming up!

Advertisement