Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tip for Friday

• 27-05-2005 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Several months ago I put up a word for a horse called Magical Wit which won at 9/1. It's running again at 7:05 at Pontefract and I have been told that it is expected to go close. It's 9/1 currently with Paddy Power so is definitely a good E/W bet.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 313 ✭✭revo

terrible tip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Only passing on what I was told.

Anyway Revo I think your tip at towcester was even worse.

• Site Banned Posts: 313 ✭✭revo

nah yours came last. my real tip was Nautic at 66/1 WOOT course im not gonna give my secrets away. very happy chap this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 PaddyR

Not to worry Master, we all know it can go both ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Ban that Revo prick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

fade2black wrote:
    Ban that Revo prick.

Fade2Black banned for a week for calling revo a prick. revo banned for a week for breaking the charter rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Hobart wrote:
    Fade2Black banned for a week for calling revo a prick.

Argh! Can anyone lend me a tenner til Fade comes back? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 de_roiste

Rather harsh on Fade I thought!

Got to agree, a little harsh on Fade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

No arguments here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

de_roiste wrote:
    Rather harsh on Fade I thought!

Ok, while revo may be a prick, and his reply was fairly high on the prickometer, he did have the good sense to do the right thing with his complaint. He "reported" the post.

F2B is a really good contributor to this board, and has an almost phsyic ability in some cases. However he cannot go around insulting other posters. This is not my rule, more a general rule for boards.

Having said that, with the oaks in the offing, I will lift F2B ban as a gesture of goodwill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Sorry folks...was just a heat of the moment thing there...I didn't like how Revo replied to MasterK's tip...anyway...all said and done now.

D

Good stuff hobart, but you should have only lifted the ban on condition Fade puts up at least 4 winners today (all over 10/1).

Seriously though, I think there is enough decent posters on here not to pay attention to the odd idiot. People who have any knowledge of the sport understand that tips that put up are not certain winners, quite often the poster is only passing on information and is left with egg on their face (like me), some people think that every tip posted will definitely win and they have a right to be annoyed with the tipster if they don't. It's always easier never to put up any selections and comment on other peoples efforts.

Advertisement