Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mclaren F1 for £10 grand

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

stratos wrote:
    oh well, by the way that picture was taken 3 days after i finished converting my ferrari f40 with the tr7 body kit.

The humour!! :D

Yeah i also did a similar thing with my Ferrari 360 Mondea.....just got the urge to change it into a Ford Focus with a great kit i got from the US.....you know when u wake up and just want a change!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

Like the man thet looked at his wife of 40 years over the breakfast table and meant to say pass me the salt, and instead said you ruined my life you biatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

stratos wrote:
    Like the man thet looked at his wife of 40 years over the breakfast table and meant to say pass me the salt, and instead said you ruined my life you biatch.

Dont tell me you said that the morning you got the penalty points with the pic of u with the other woman

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

ok thats confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

unkel wrote:
    With its two BMW M3 engines bolted together :D

Was going to mention that :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement