Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod/iTrip

Options
  • 27-05-2005 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Just got myself an iTrip fm transmitter for my iPod and am finding difficulty in finding an appropriate fm channel that is not hosting another signal. At present I'm using 106.7fm but when I travel out of North County Dublin it becomes comprimised by static. Does anyone who of a possible fm radio frequency available to use to best compliment the iTrip?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

im having the same problem, except i even have static in the centre of dublin! tis wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Scottish

I use 105.7 and it's ok.

The itrip isn't very powerful. Apparently this is better:

http://www.xtrememac.com/adapters/airplay.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

i use 106.8 and its fine - you need to turn up the ipod volume to full and the radio volume fairly high or you wont hear anything but static.

That airplay thingy looks the business - i always thought the iTrip "tracks" for tuning were a bit of a cop out

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭BubbleBoy

What air-play thingy?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭BubbleBoy

Sorry angry penguin, just saw the link.

• Advertisement
Advertisement