Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COH: No hero left behind 14 day play for free.

Options
  • 27-05-2005 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

leftbehind_01.jpg

I have 1 key if anyone wants it. Lets you play for 14 days (although I recommend downloading before activating key).

first person to reply to this thread asking for it gets it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

me please

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

thanks for letting me in on that bro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Damn it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I got one....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

gimme :D

god dammit. I had probs before . i got onto early early beta but couldnt get cohupdater working, got a scare there cause it wouldnt work again but it is ok now.

God almighty. After all the downloading and the installing, I find this game very very very very poor. I am a big WoW player and wanted to give this a try but wow wins hands down times 10. This is a very poor mmo. The contatcs thing is very annoying, camera rotation is a pain and there are too many players located in one area sometimes and the fighting system stinks. Guess I just wasted your free trial, if anyone wants it still post here and I wil send you my account info so oyu can play it.

The only fun part was designing my character. One thing it beats over wow, uniqueness

Camera is identical to WoW's, everything is instanced, something WoW tried to emulate. There is no equipment and so no grinding for it, no buying it on ebay, making it much simpler than wow.

The PvP aspect, something I never actually got around to trying, looks and sounds fantastic.

All the while, wrapped up in that uniqueness, that you mentioned.
    It is quite a great game, it may not be to your specific tastes, but nonetheless...

P.s. I'd like a trial

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

God almighty. After all the downloading and the installing, I find this game very very very very poor. I am a big WoW player and wanted to give this a try but wow wins hands down times 10. This is a very poor mmo. The contatcs thing is very annoying, camera rotation is a pain and there are too many players located in one area sometimes and the fighting system stinks. Guess I just wasted your free trial, if anyone wants it still post here and I wil send you my account info so oyu can play it.

The only fun part was designing my character. One thing it beats over wow, uniqueness

Lets not forget that WoW is sh!t and has the most unfriendly group of people in any mmo playing it..... :D

• Advertisement

Nyom, just noticed I have an email saying that my CoH account has been reactivated for 5 days. Woot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I am amazed that you can review a game on one days play. You don't have to hit contacts, but if you do after 2-3 missions (at low level) you can just ring them on your mobile phone.

Should of told me to pick a time to meet up and I would of sidekicked you and gave you a tour.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

game is absolutely brilliant what are you on about??
    gave it up for a while cause i just didnt have time but for me anyway it beats wow and eqII hands down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

er although the constant WoW fanboyism disturbs me, it probably should be said again that all the games are good (yes even SWG) and it just depends on what you like.

Advertisement