Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Komplett B-Grades

Options
  • 27-05-2005 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭

Any one ever got any b-grade products off komplett?

Just got me an MSI KT880 delta sctA cause i bust my bios chip on my old one :rolleyes:

Just wondering what sort of condition can i expect the board to come in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Any one ever got any b-grade products off komplett?

Just got me an MSI KT880 delta sctA cause i bust my bios chip on my old one :rolleyes:

Just wondering what sort of condition can i expect the board to come in

b-grades are usually fine, just products without the packageing and extras

• Registered Users Posts: 65,313 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yeah usually stuff that was either used for demos but more likely stuff that was RMA'd but found to be working fine

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Morkin

But Komplett return RMA stuff that works fine - they only keep stuff that fails.

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

I got some sort of B-Grade Powercolor Radeon GFX card from them a month or so ago. Works perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

careful tho, i got an rmad mobo that wasn't working

took a month for them to take it back, then 3 weeks to post me a new mobo but the posted a different model back as a replacement

edit:
    i sent a p4 - 478 chipset to them and they sent me back an amd socket a mobo for those that are wondering
    if it was a small mistake :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

B-grade stuff is taken back under the cooling off period too..

I've bought two items from it.. .a router (which was a ****e router anyway) but it came in perfectly functioning condition and also a memory stick, which again was fine.

I didn't actually notice anything missing (even packaging from them) so it may well be their clearance section too ?

Advertisement