Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best pubs in navan...

• 27-05-2005 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

living in navan for six months and i need to know whats the best pubs for abit of the old rock 'n' roll in navan as i'm tired of sitting at home watching the tv!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I think THe Stonehouse and Molloys have live music. THe Stonehouse being the better place. When Navan Rugby Club have gigs on its defiatley worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 TaraC

Knights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 benkenobi

knights..lol full of posers and wannabes molloys is good for music and recently smyths on the square has had some music in the beer garden at the weekend and all good nights..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Howdy dream brother pubs with half decent music in navan would be...

Smyths on the square on thurs and sunday nights,
    Molloys on a fri and sat night with late bar
    Stonehouse some weekends
    Berminghams most night, wit diff music sessions on during week, music during sunday days too but its a tiny pub but can be cosy-too packed on a satrday mind.
    Cant think of ny other place...nowhere that exciting but theyd be the best rnd navan for bit of guitar singing and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

yeh dead right Feownah. Its a bit boring all right. If you ever see ads for bands like Catch 22, Fifth Element, Big Generator or Minty and the Freshmen. I think you should see them.

Knights is a joke. They play their really bad music really loudly and you can barely talk to anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

It has one of the cheapest pints in ireland, good music, nice bear garden, friendly staff, and some good promotions,

Knights is way too loud cant hear urself think! its over crowded and over priced.

if you want good traditional music the lantern is great on a Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ALIGHTEN

I HAVE TO SAY GUYS THE TRAD SESSIONS AND THE CRACK IN FOX,S LOUNGE EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT ARE ABSOLUTELY SUPERB! ALIGHTEN

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jellyrainbow

anyone reccommend a good spot for live rock n roll in navan?

Advertisement