Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paulstown

Options
  • 27-05-2005 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Iam also from kilkenny I am not sure if Iam posting this thread in the right place but here goes nothing I was just wondering if anybody knew if there was a paintball club out there in speedball in paulstown? because I went to Sradbally the other day and it was absolutly brilliant I loved it and I only hope there is a club out there for me to join!!!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

I think the Speedball in Paulstown closed down - at least the tank is gone and the signs that used to point to where it was are gone.

It wasn't great anyways, it was just a flat field with some bales in it and it wasn't a permanent setup anyways; the one time I went there it was the guys from Crossfire in Dublin who just brought a vanload of stuff for the day and then feck off home again in the evenings - no chance of a club there I'm afraid.

You're probably better off trying to find a club near Stradbally

S.

Advertisement