Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been on this ?

Options
  • 27-05-2005 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

http://www.startrekexp.com/

I'm going in 2 weeks\o/.

Now my Mum loves this been on it twice in 2 years ... but wondering if anyone else has been on it and what did they think ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i clicked on gernal info and questions but found nothing on the location where bouts is it>?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭paddy

STAR TREK: The Experience™ is an interactive adventure based on the voyage of the most exciting futuristic television series of all time, Star Trek. Visitors are immersed in a futuristic world where they see, feel, touch and live the 24th century. Two multi-million dollar interactive adventures, the History of the Future museum, Quark's Bar & Restaurant and the largest retail stores for Star Trek merchandise make this venue the most exciting experience in Las Vegas

it looks like it's in Las Vegas..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Yup. It's in the Las Vegas Hilton.

I thought it was pretty damn good. It was a bit cheesy at times, but some fantastic ideas and very well put together.
    The bit were they transport you to the Enterprise was brilliant!

EDIT: there's a place on the strip beside the MGM that sells discounted tickets to shows for that day. Think they're sponsered by Coca-Cola or something, cause there's Coke signs all over the windows. You'll save yourself some money getting your tickets there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 trekker_50

Ive been there twice and I had the best time of my life. I havn't been since they put in the new borg 4d but you'll have a dam good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

Well i'm back , and the borg 4d was brilliant. but each have thier own +'s.

But did enjoy it, all except for the fact that they had closed Quark's bar for some private function.... I still managed to talk my way in for a quick drink =).

But the Dabo girls must of been on break :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Awh... by the time I'm a little older and would have the money to go visit such an 'Experience' it'll be long finished :-(. I wanna have a drink in Quark's bar... and definatly see Borg 4D. Got season 7 of Voyager and on the extras disc it has a 'making of borg 4d' and I have to say it looks brilliant. Any spoilers as to what actually happens in borg 4d then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

All i'll say is the Doctor has a important part in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

I stayed in the Hilton there over Christmas, and called downstairs to give it a try. Although I'm not much of a Star Trek fan I'd recommend it, there's even a mini Trek museum to look at while you queue. Mr.PinK is right though, the actual show itself is pretty cheesy.

Advertisement