Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Inspiration!

• 27-05-2005 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭

I finally figured out a cool project which I'd like to try.

I want to create a video short made up of various clips from a famous film or tv series, tied to a piece of music. It's inspired by something I saw by different groups of people and animé; they mixed some animé clips in a sequence with a backing track and made a tribute video themed around the song.

I'd like to make similar ones for series and/or films like Star Trek, Star Wars, The A Team and so on...

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

So bascially you want to cut a promo?

Go for it, it's surprising hard work, were are you planning on sourcing the org material and getting it onto your computer?

Check out the current set of ads for sky movies, (the cut up sentences formed from famous movie scenes) thats as good an example as you will see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

mycroft wrote:
    So bascially you want to cut a promo?

Go for it, it's surprising hard work, were are you planning on sourcing the org material and getting it onto your computer?

Check out the current set of ads for sky movies, (the cut up sentences formed from famous movie scenes) thats as good an example as you will see.

Yeah I know it's hard, but I figure it's as good a way as any to learn editing.

Re. getting original material... I could probably find something at home to use... :)

Advertisement