Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Macromedia Director and Dreamweaver

Options
  • 27-05-2005 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi,
    Im having a problem with the above. I've created a 3D standium through 3D studio max. The idea is that a user can select different sections of the stadium and have views of the pitch from where they wish. I have a number of video clips of the different viewing angles which will be displayed on a web page. These pictures along with the rest of the programme has been brought into Director and turned into an executable so that everything will run together once the page has been called.

The problem is that when I put the executable onto the web page using Dreamweaver and try to view the finished product, it wont play the video clips. Everything else works fine(i.e. if I select a video clip, though i cant actually view it, once the duration of the clip is finished, the next part of the programme is what/where it should be). Ive downloaded all the up-to-date Macromedia files and programmes but that still doesnt make a difference.

Im just wondering if anyone out there knows what the problem is?
    Thanks

Advertisement