Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Fringe

• 27-05-2005 6:34pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A whole new town is going up called 'Capital North' with a population of around 40,000.This is a huge development and will impact the most of Nort East Dublin.Anybody here live close by or plan on buying...?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

the yoke with 12000 houses built over 2 decades i read, might be a while before its up and running, definately something to consider for my first house in a few years time

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

the first 300 are built and sold....I live right beside it and the site is huge and work is moving along very fast.They are also building a new Dart station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

well thats news to me, might take a bit of the stress off the 46 A bus too

itll be deadly when its built id say, the finished plans looked impressive enough

Advertisement