Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving changes

Options
  • 27-05-2005 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Is there any way to save your formation settings so that each time you play a new game you can simply load the settings you save for a certain team and it will make all the substitutions/strategy changes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Blimey. A number of ways. Err. Is this for PS2? I think they're all similar to PS2, so i'll explain the PS2 way. If it's not for PS2, and this doesn't help you, there'll be skin and hair flyin'!

Make all your changes in the formations menu, then go to STOCK, at the bottom, and copy your teams flag at the top of the stock menu to one of the eight blank spaces below, then go down to the list of icons at the bottom of the stock menu, and the second one from the left is save. do this to save the formation file (contains up to eight formations that you copy in there) to a file on your memory card.

Next time you turn on your PS2, you can go back to the stock menu and load (the first icon) the formation file from mem card.

You can also stock a masterleague/league/cup formation in the ML/league/cup file itself. I'm not sure of the exact steps to do this, and i'm not in front of the game right now. Look for the word STOCK again, though, and you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hi,
    thanks for that. I tried that but when I went to load it again, it wasn't in the memory. I use the pc version. Maybe it's something to do with my settings. I'll try again and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Ok second attempt at that worked:) I don't know what I did wrong the first time.

Advertisement