Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic Vs Ireland.

• 27-05-2005 7:07pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know if this game will be on TV...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

i think TV3 has delayed highlights but im not sure

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

You would think this game would be ideal for Setanta to have Live....!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Delayed coverage at 6.05 on RTE 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭por

I can't understand why Ireland are playing this game.
    It's of no use to them, a testimonial game for some Scott the day after Celtic play in the Scottish Cup Final, WTF ?
    They would be better off heading to Europe to play an international side and try some experiments rather than this exhibition game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

por wrote:
    I can't understand why Ireland are playing this game.
    It's of no use to them, a testimonial game for some Scott the day after Celtic play in the Scottish Cup Final, WTF ?
    They would be better off heading to Europe to play an international side and try some experiments rather than this exhibition game.
    Why play an international side the week before 2 very important game? Tomorrow's match is merely a training session and should be a bit of craic seeing the likes of Moravcik and Larsson in Celtic shirts again. Also a great send off for O'Neill and a few other players that will be leaving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

i had tickets for this match and gave them away beacause of work commitments , how id love to be upper jock stein when lubo goes to take the corner and all the fans bowing at him great times :)

Advertisement