Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.i.s.c.e

• 27-05-2005 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

has any one been to the gaeltacht in mayo called U.I.S.C.E? absolute legend place

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

I think I've heard of it. Big emphasis on learning Irish through water sports and activities?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

One of my old secondary school teachers is the principal of it for one or two of the terms. Shes a legend, and from what I've been told the place is great.

I've also heard of bold happenings on the beach late at night and such, but I won't disclose information on that one!

I think your more or less garunteed[sp] a good time if you like being active, and you are interested in improving your Irish.

Enjoy if you do go.

Advertisement