Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp?

Options
  • 27-05-2005 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know an actual shop where I can buy a PSP in ireland? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Mr Calc in town sells them. I'm not sure where the shop is, but you'll get ripped off.

EDIT: Bedlam beat me too it. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

There are no sources of the PSP in ireland that even resemble the price it was imported for and I mean including the extra cost to get it here. Just goes to show how bad ireland is for being ripped off. Just go to the above suggestion and take a look and buy online for less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭deltablaze

hmm..is it true if you get a online shop such as www.ncsxshop.com to mark it as a 'Replacement' that they will not charge you there gay tax?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Yeah but id be stung with import duty
    EDIT:Anyone know how much import duty id be charged from there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

Ahh delta find contacts in places where it can be gotten, you should be able to get it delivered to them and then forwarded to you from there and if its labeled present on the package it will not incur charges.

Know any 'contacts'? If you do msn me beauhollingsworth@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rockshandy

just incase u didnt know lads, its out september 1st, priced at €255 for the value pack and i'd say its worth waiting cos even though all the games are region free the movies wont be.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

i got a US one from videogamesplus.ca. they marked it as a toy and put the value down to $20 (CAD) so I didn't pay a penny in customs. ordered it tuesday night, delivered by DHL on friday morning. can't recommend them enough tbh! got the value pack, wipeout and lumines + delivery for E325

Advertisement