Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is their any Boards.ie merchandise ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Personally, not really :D

As for "What ever you're into" I don't really see the difference between wearing a shirt with the logo of your favourite website, or your band, movie, TV show, whatever else people wear them for.

Well if you rank boards.ie as proudly as you would your favourite movie or band or something then fair enough I guess... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Berger wrote:
    Also Fuzzylogic, I hate people like you :P

classy, indeed.
    cheesedude wrote:
    6’0 tall Gorgeous Supermodel Girlfriend, Sexy Smile, Long Legs, 34C, Brown Eyes, Better than any nerd and his pc!

The "In denial" card was well played there.

....Aaaand you are the mod of forum(ProEvoSoccer) which is about a computer game which is about a real game.(actual soccer)

Like you say, whatever your into.

---

tbh, I was just throwing in my 2 cents about merchandising.

Gordon wrote:
    ehhh cheesedude:

indenial.jpg

tbh

Wow, how long have you been waiting to pull that card? Off to the personal issues forum with me... :mad:

Thanks for your opinion Gordon. Unfortunately, that is not my problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Mine would say "cheesie sucks ass at Pro Evo"

With various scores i have thumped him plastered all over it :0

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

While I could not see a boards t-shirt becoming part of my formal wear I could see a possible use for such at boards beers or conventions. Or in fact any other place where I'm going to meet fellow geeks. Although it would be contending with the multitude of geek t-shirts i've collected over the years.

Then again if you are a "white shirt with eye watering pattern"(tm) wearer then I can see why such products wouldn't appeal to you. It might clash with your burberry cap or somesuch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

cheesedude wrote:
    Thanks for your opinion Gordon.
    Hey, you're very welcome.

KdjaC wrote:
    Mine would say "cheesie sucks ass at Pro Evo"

With various scores i have thumped him plastered all over it :0

kdjac

Keep dreaming Kdjac! Keep on dreaming... :rolleyes:

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    classy, indeed.

The "In denial" card was well played there.

....Aaaand you are the mod of forum(ProEvoSoccer) which is about a computer game which is about a real game.(actual soccer)

Like you say, whatever your into.

---

tbh, I was just throwing in my 2 cents about merchandising.

I good at pro evo play!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Yeah I would defnitly wear a tshirt of Boardsie. Maybe just the logo up in the top left? The Boards.ie on a white tshirt or hoodie with "now ye're talkin'" below it, or a beanie with the logo would be cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Wow, way to threadjack, and rudely, cheesedude. So what if you don't want to wear something with a boardsie logo? Plenty would. Nobody is making you buy it/read this thread.

Anyhoo, I'd love a boardsie hoody, or even something like a record bag. Personally though, like mycroft, I'd pay good money for an 'I'm ecksor's bitch' t-shirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

why did you snip out that bit where you say you have a "supermodel girlfriend", when you quoted me, cheesedude?

--
    Yeah a small logo, would be good on a tshirt. But, I'd say most people will want different things. Par example: did someone say there was "WWM ate my hamster" mugs? ;)

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    why did you snip out that bit where you say you have a "supermodel girlfriend", when you quoted me, cheesedude?

--
    Yeah a small logo, would be good on a tshirt. But, I'd say most people will want different things. Par example: did someone say there was "WWM ate my hamster" mugs? ;)

God you tool! I didn't take it out! I just quoted your whole sentence and it took it out. I don't care. Get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I'd buy and wear a boards tee shirt alright. I take it you've tried www.cafepress.com ? I beleive they do free samples first, though never seen one myself.

cheesedude wrote:
    God you tool! I didn't take it out! I just quoted your whole sentence and it took it out. I don't care. Get over it.

:rolleyes:

People who are insecure enough to feel the need to tack on "I don't care. Get over it." to the ends of their posts really amuse me.

Although, to be honest, your insecurity wasn't exactly hidden with a sig like that..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

nesf wrote:
    :rolleyes:

People who are insecure enough to feel the need to tack on "I don't care. Get over it." to the ends of their posts really amuse me.

Although, to be honest, your insecurity wasn't exactly hidden with a sig like that..

Yes. I am a manic depressive and I live in my closet. It has been going on for years now. Please be gentle with me. I am fragile like waterford crystal.

My sig is a joke. People list their pc specs so I decided to rip the piss. Sorry for making you cry. :mad:

EDIT: " Last edited by nesf : Today at 00:08. Reason: forgot to add salt..."

ROFL @ his edit. You really have done it now. Off to personal issues with me!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I can believe people would buy and wear the sorts of things I have in my cracked mind. I *cant* believe people would wear a t-shirt that said "I'm ecksor's bitch!" but I'm DEFINITELY going to put the design up if we get this on the road because I would *pee* myself laughing. It would be very boards.ie LOL

The sort of things I would prefer would be cryptic and less "branded". People here for a long time will know I get very very tetchy when people refer to "branding" and "marketing".

DeV.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

intresting idea #34

DeVore, What would the Legality of me, say putting The Boards.ie logo, on a t-shirt, for a prize the Trinity Beers awards, HERE

The Idea would be to have T-shirts with the Boards Logo, and the Title of the Award won.

Jeo?

cheesedude wrote:
    EDIT: " Last edited by nesf : Today at 00:08. Reason: forgot to add salt..."

ROFL @ his edit. You really have done it now. Off to personal issues with me!

Nice to see my work is appreciated ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

As long as i can get a tshirt or hoody with CLOUD emblazed on it I'm happy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'd love a tshirt with a big 0_o on the front. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

What about a bit of boards+jesus LOL?

A www.neighbourhoodies.com style thing would be cool, in that we could get our own personal Boardsie stuff written on it, like 'Herman the Hermaphrodog', 'Atari Jaguar' or 'Who killed Sarky?' written on it. Oh, the obscurity.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Something like this might do well...

Some of you might not get the PA reference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Shabadu wrote:
    'Who killed Sarky?' written on it.

And on the back, "YORE MA".

Sarky wrote:
    And on the back, "YORE MA".
    *applause*

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Personally I'd pay money for a black tshirt with the Cloud logo on the front and boards.ie on teh back

nesf wrote:
    Nice to see my work is appreciated ;)

Closet Man? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I'd happily wear a boards.ie t-shirt with the boards.ie logo on the left breast pocket (nice and neat). And maybe something like "what's my name, bitch?" across the back.

Advertisement