Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is their any Boards.ie merchandise ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wheesht you two.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DeVore Action Figure ... lol...

"Watch as it loses all its money at cards!"
    "See it lie in bed until 12 despite promising that tomorrow it would get loads of stuff sorted"
    "Marvel as it life becomes one unended chain of bizarre and ridiculous siutations!"

(Now with Kungfu Grip and Extra Slacker/Couch-Potato Action!).

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i just want a vexorg shower radio.

is that too much to ask for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Okay i admit i haven't really followed my thread quite well, these last few days, but is their going to be boards merchandise for sale ? I would love to wear a baseball cap with the boards logo on it and then maybe a customized logo tee-shirt, Just don't import any crap from China, i would willingly pay extra for irish or at least a "western" product.

Regards netwhizkid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

netwhizkid wrote:
    Just don't import any crap from China, i would willingly pay extra for irish or at least a "western" product.

Do we have a racist on our hands?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no, just someone very young and new to the ways of the world.....

Originally Posted by Matthewthebig
    Do we have a racist on our hands?

Absolutly Not ! I know alot of chinese people and quite like their food, although it made me very sick once, raw octopus and me don't agree !!
    i am not discriminating against any race, i was just pointing out that certain chinese textiles are of lesser quality to their european or north american equivelant. I admit that practically everything is made in China or the far east now adays but at the moment since january 1 world textiles quotas were abolished and China have flooded the market with cheap textiles and this is to the detriment of European Jobs and the already nearly stagnent European Economy, Anyway besides defending my views on the textiles industry this is so typical, any one that says any thing at all these day that isnn't "Politically Correct" is labeled a racist, I raised the issue of of the plight of Gama workers in a conversation with some people i know, i was arguing in their favour and i still got labeled a racist, anyway nuff said.

Regards netwhizkid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

netwhizkid wrote:
    nearly stagnent European Economy
    Regards netwhizkid
    WTF?

--
    Anyways, bring on the merchandise, yeah.

<LargeMob>
    Yeah! I agree with that guy, bring on the merchandise!
    </LargeMob>

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sarky wrote:
    Boards.ie action figures?

With real 12-click spring action!

it's what i want!
    gotta catch 'em all!

they should have their avatar on their back and when you pull the string they
    say typedef her sister,aww i got the crapfork etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

DeVore wrote:

I hope it comes with its fancy array of class 80's tshirts.

Sorry Tom, I just had to do it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

it's what i want!
    gotta catch 'em all!

they

Pokémuppets. Gotta ban 'em all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mod:"sarky..................... youre mine!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

Now with new and improved springs so it takes longer to wind him up..... :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There will be mechandising it looks like.... I like the catalogue and I'm going to set this up. However there is a LOOMING problem in that I will be in Vegas at the World Series of Poker for the next month and then on holidays from the 6th of august so I'll TRY and fit it in around all of that.

DeV.

any chance i could get the credit for starting the thread that lead to the whole debate ? perhaps an all hail netwhizkid logo on every thing sold lol ;)
    anyway best of luck with the venture and i hope it works out for ye.

Regards netwhizkid

DeVore wrote:
    There will be mechandising it looks like.... I like the catalogue and I'm going to set this up. However there is a LOOMING problem in that I will be in Vegas at the World Series of Poker for the next month and then on holidays from the 6th of august so I'll TRY and fit it in around all of that.

DeV.
    wooo!
    ahem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

That's just not acceptable. How dare you take holidays as if you're working here for nothing ;)

Macros42 wrote:
    That's just not acceptable. How dare you take holidays as if you're working here for nothing ;)
    acting like he does us some sort of service,de :rolleyes: spicable

Holidays are for resting, relax and don't bet too much on the poker, This website is a credit to you and the rest of the mods. To use a Kerry Phrase sound man :- Devore

Regars netwhizkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

w00t! Hopefully they wont ALL be really cryptic in-jokes that not all the members get!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

Two points

1. The implication that the trip to Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker, is different to the holiday is telling and kinda disturbing. It's like "I'm off to Vegas for some hard graft playing cards, and then, thankfully, my nose is off the grindstone and I can relax and go on holidays" .

2. Whats the word on the "I'm ecskor's bitch" t-shirts. It needs to be classy like a sports shirt monogramed under the pocket, I ain't wearing one if it's not tasteful like. Oh and will they be in neon pink? And XXL?

PS Tom did you download that freeware video editing software I mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

have you ever played poker in vegas?
    Not the easiest thing in the world, I can tell you!
    I only played a few games for small money, but it is stressfull stuff.

(random calls for merchandising)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Just something I came across tonight that looked like it could save time and effort:

http://www.spreadshirt.net

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Isn't that basically a german version of neighbourhoodies? Suggested it ages ago, but no-one noticed =(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i want a boards.ie pirate hat...it would be very fitting...(not to mention slimming)

will it have undead properties?or at least some sort of beverage holder?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

internal mp3 player with 40gig harddrive...dvd player with eye patch screen, plus collection of aurora snow's best movies :D

woohoo sounds good,especially with the perv patch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Edit: here's a shop with some basic products:

http://www.cafepress.com/boards_ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

T-shirt and mug ordered

Seven Worlds will Collide

Advertisement