Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makosi becomes unlucky housemate!

• 27-05-2005 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Makosi has become the first victim of evil Big Brother, having volunteered to go to the diary room.

Upon arrival, BB infromed ehr she made her first mistake and was told she was up for eviction.

However, there's a twist: BB told her this week's nominations would take place, but the one(s) with most votes will be automatically saved. Should she receive the most nominations, sshe will be saved from public vote.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

This is the one part of the show that I actually saw. She's not the brightest lamp is she.

Big Brother:" If you recieve the most abount of nominations this week you are safe next week. Do you understand?"

Makosi: "Yes I do. Come on Britian, vote me out!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Davina said one person would become the unluckiest housemate ever but this doesn't seem so bad. I mean, she's not evicted, just up for nomination. Plus she knows she can be saved and even if she doesn't get the most nominations then she could still survive the public vote. Not that bad in my opinion. I doubt she'll be smart enough to realise that if she tries to get on everyone's nerves this week, so as to get the most nominations, that they'll still resent her the following week when she won't be safe!

If she tries to get lots of nominations and then Big Brother reveals to all that she knew of this little clause then they're so going to nominate her the following week no matter how much sucking up she does to the housemates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

don't think the idiot realises what she has to do...it was funny listening to BB struggle to explain it to the dim bitch :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

she seems the most interesting from just seeing the ppl involved - they all seem like "i love me" pre-madonna's - or maybe that just this years "hook"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Only Human wrote:
    This is the one part of the show that I actually saw. She's not the brightest lamp is she.
    :eek: Just how many times did she have to be told !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Well they had to call her in again... so... quite a few :P.

She finally cracked it last night though and, goodness, she is trying her best! Creating some much needed early tension in the house - this is shaping up well, I must admit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Heh. For me, this unlucky 13 thing is the only reason to be watching BB at the moment. The 200 keys fiasco ("it'll take me 10 weeks to go through all these") the unopenable bottle of Cherry Tango. And of course, it means that Makosi get some good screen time (mmmm). All good stuff. Long may it go on.

Advertisement