Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plane crash

• 27-05-2005 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

An air plane is about to crash, there are five passengers but unfortunately only four parachutes. The first passenger says, "I`m Johnny Wilkinson, the best flyhalf in Britain.The English need me, it would be unfair if I died". So he takes the first parachuts and jumps.

The second passenger, Graca Maches says " I am the wife of the former President of South Africa.I am also the most dedicated woman in the world". So she takes the second parachute and jumps.

The third passenger, George W Bush says "I am the President of the United States of America. I have a huge responsibility in world politics, apart from that I am the most intelligent president in the history of the country. I have a huge respnsibility to my people not to die". So he takes a parachute and jumps.

The fourth passenge,r the Pope, says to the fifthe passenger a ten year old schoolboy "I am already old, I have lived my life as a good person and as a priest I give you the last parachute". The boy replies "No problem your popeness. There is also a parachute for you. America`s most intelligent President has taken my school bag".

Comments

Advertisement