Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW One Night Stand Card

• 27-05-2005 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Well lads, some of the card is already up on WWE.com for ECW's One Night Stand and so far it looks like this:

05/27/2005 - From WWE.com:

Lance Storm with Dawn Marie vs Chris Jericho

Extreme luchador action:
    Rey Mysterio vs Psychosis

A three way dance:
    The insane luchador Super Crazy vs Tajiri with Sinister Minister vs Little Guido

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit

Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs Bubba & D-Von Dudley

ECW One Night Stand will feature special appearances by:
    Paul Heyman
    The return to PPV of Rob Van Dam with Bill Alfonso
    Tazz
    Spike Dudley
    Al Snow with Head
    Sabu
    Balls Mahoney
    Danny Doring and Roadkill
    CW Anderson
    Rhyno
    Joel Gertner
    Axl Rotten
    Justin Credible
    Kid Kash
    Masato Tanaka
    Mikey Whipwreck with Sinister Minister
    The BWO - Big Stevie Cool, Hollywood Nova, and The Blue Guy

Im sorry but to me, that card looks AWESOME. Eddie vs. Benoit, Lance Storm vs. Y2J, the three way, Rey vs. Phychosis and the tag match. This along with Angle leading a team of WWE stars to get their asses handed to them ECW style is making this PPV to look like one the best cards in a long long time. Oh and HEAD is back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The card loks great alright. Will Joey Styles be there or not does anyone know? It's a shame Raven won't be there as Raven vs Tommy Dreamer would have been great but it's good to see Rhyno back. And Head of course...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The Apex

Supposedly they are in talks with Joey Styles as they want the PPV to be authentic as possible. And same with Mick Foley to bring back Cactus Jack. The originally wanted Cactus Jack vs. Terry Funk in the Main Event but Terry said his body will only allow him to do one the ECW shows that weekend and he has choosen to go with Hardcore Homecoming as he feels that is where the loyal ECW fans are. But I wouldnt be surprised to see Cactus Jack vs. Sabu one last time. Oh and with the Joey Stlyes gig, it is still up in the air. If he doesnt agree then it will most likely be Heyman and Tazz doing the comentating which IMO doesnt sound too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Guess I'm the first in saying welcome to boards Apex.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I think its a very safe card. I hope they put together a host of other matches now that'll be on the same calibre as them ones already. I dont want to see Justin Credible and Balls Mahoney have a five minute cameo beating down on Angle. Actually now that I think of it has there been any mention of the ECW titles making an appearnace? Will Rhyno come out with the TV title and heavyweight and Roadkill and Doring with the tags?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Deadly! Fonzie is back! bWo and Little Guido! Can't wait for this. The cruiserweight matches should be something to look forward to. And that tag match looks likely to be a bit of a rough affair

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I'm particularly happy to see Lance Storm Vs Cris Jericho. Lance had said on his website that hewould want to have his last match against Jericho, as he had his match against him. He never wrestled Benoit in his career though, and he said tat is one thing he wanted to do before hanging up the boots, so thats a shame I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

You can never say never in the company though. Maybe when WWE rolls through Calgary in the future they can have a match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Brow wrote:
    You can never say never in the company though. Maybe when WWE rolls through Calgary in the future they can have a match.

I hear they're hitting Calgary on Monday. There were rumours that Bret would be there but he's actually in Italy. I can't wait for Raw though. Canadians are usually great but it looks like HBK will miss out with his knee injury. I expect Edge and Lita to get plenty of Matt chants. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I'm impressed with the line up but the thing that kinda makes me a little fearful it that Bischoff and Angle will be showing up at the event with some other Exclusive WWE guys to ruin the event. I am just wondering how that story will play out at the PPV and hopefully it doesnt ruin it by having WWE come out on top.

Advertisement