Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fruit of the loom hoodies anyone?

• 27-05-2005 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Does anyone remember when you could get plain fruit of the loom hoodies in all different colours for next to nothing??Plain and simple,and frankly...class.I used to have a yellow, red and navy one.
    Does anyone know if you can still get them anywhere? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I heard someone say temple bar.. I'm interested in knowing where they are too..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

They went out of production a good few years back I think but i'm sure the odd place would still have some. good luck. Tell me if you come across any too.

www.fruitoftheloom.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

They're available directly across the road from Metal Morphosis. The door way that has a bong shop on the left and a clothes shop with "rocker" clothing on the right. They're 32 euro for a plain black one.

Mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

32 is pricey for that.

Try it on in that shop for size and grab it on e-bay for a lot less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

H & M do plain comfy hoodies for 15 euros in loads of different colours. If it's just a plain hoodie you want and aren't looking for it only because of its label try there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Yea h&m are fudging great, well fruit of the loom like lets loads of ppl go years ago up in donegal...

You could try Penneys, or Tophsop had some there a while back, got me a plain green hoodie for 25e me thinks....or otherwise try places like arnotts bargain basement or boyers....even guineys, might find something there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 pookie pixie

But its just not the same you guys,yes all these shops do do hoodies but,but but,its just not the same......fruit of the loom, come back!!!I actually managed a plain navy one in flip once cause they have a 2nd hand section but i could do with a new one.....32 sponds it is.Sigh. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

There is a shop in temple bar across from club m. I think it's called tamboui (or somthing like that). The have plain black ones for 25e, I didn't see any other colours.

They are also some in eager beaver, just up from there. I think they have other colours but are more expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

theres a lpace on camden street that does them for 20 euro.... besside age action, sotr of a random junk shop, lots of hardware / cheap clothes / wateproof jackets etc...

Advertisement