Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kay mullally tarot card reader

Options
  • 28-05-2005 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

hi there i was just wondering is anyone interested in getting there tarot cards read as i know of a reader she is very good and accurate down to the very last detail her name is kay mullally i,ve been to her now a few times myself and i,d recommend her definately.
    for further details contact phelo05.

i hope someone goes and see,s her she is very good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Oh God you must be gagging for a ban :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭phelo05

why would i be gagging for a ban??? i,m only giving people an option if there interested in getting something done that i,ve got done.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Not the done thing to post details like that... however well meant :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

what Katie said.
    If anyone wants more details they can contact you via pm.

it useful alright as some people find it hard to get contact number for card readers. i found out through a friend would,nt have found her otherwise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I can see a . . . ban . . . in your future. :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Your good esel! Slap up your contact details lol!

esel wrote:
    I can see a . . . ban . . . in your future. :)
    haha very funny aint we a smart arse

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Esel

phelo05 wrote:

sniff . . .

I knew you were going to resort to personal abuse.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

phelo05 wrote:
    Yes. He was very funny indeed. What have you contributed to the thread?

• Advertisement

Talliesin wrote:
    Yes. He was very funny indeed. What have you contributed to the thread?
    what have i contributed??? well i,ve given people some info that could be of use to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

phelo05 wrote:
    what have i contributed??? well i,ve given people some info that could be of use to them
    You've posted an advertisement and were lucky to have the local mod take the lenient course of editing the post before I saw it and kicked you off the site. Not really a position to be calling someone a smart arse from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

I think being a newbert, having seven posts five of which have been clocked up on this thread alone kinda makes forgiving you easier..*pats phelo on teh head.

So why was she good, tell you anything interesting?
    and hows the oceans festival go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Stop it stop it stop it!

I'm pretty sure, and hope to God that each and every one of you have better things to do than sit here having a non-argument.

solas wrote:
    I think being a newbert, having seven posts five of which have been clocked up on this thread alone kinda makes forgiving you easier..*pats phelo on teh head.

So why was she good, tell you anything interesting?
    and hows the oceans festival go :D
    thanx solas. ye she told me a good few things that seem to be coming true. like for instants she told me i,m coming into money and gettin a new car and this is def true as i,m currently sueing a car dealer for sellin me a crashed car.

well the festival aint on until the 10th of june as far as i know. :)

hi all i was up with kay mullally the other night and had a very good reading she told me a good few things that will happen within the next year; i,m goin to come into two lots of money,getting a new car and moving to a new job and signing legal documents. like for instants i know how i,m coming into one lot of money as i,m sueing a car dealer for sellingf me a crashed car,the new job is the army i should know of my faith next week on this one i have,nt a clue where the second lot of money coming from i hope i win the lotto lol. if you want her number just pm me she located in south tipperary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 realm seeker

been to kay mullaly myself she's excellent wouldnt mind going again

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

been to kay mullaly myself she's excellent wouldnt mind going again

It's seems to me that everyone thinks EP Christian is the best reader about, based underneath miss fantasia on south anne st..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Karolla

Hi could you please give me her number, lost it somewhere.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Karolla wrote: »
    Hi could you please give me her number, lost it somewhere.
    You just bumped a thread from 2006. I doubt youll get any response. Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement