Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hdtv

Options
  • 28-05-2005 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi Everybody,

Im lookin to acquire a cheap (ish) (under €700) HDTV for the arrival of the upcoming xbox 360. I have had a look around the net but I cant find anything in Ireland.

Ideally i would like a minimum 28". Can anybody offer me any advise or point me in the right direction???....Will i need to pay more than €700??

Thanks for taking the time...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Aldi had one for €1099 this week. 32" LCD with picture in picture. Very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

you may be lucky if you try to import from america, they had 32" tv's HDTV's over there for $899. and the big 50"+ rear projection ones from $999 but as you know you'd probably be shagged with the customs over here.

Advertisement