Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, I'm a muppet! :)

Options
  • 28-05-2005 5:07am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey there lads, I've got a quick little job to do on one of your hosted sites (mygigantic.com) for it's owner, Mac (a mate of mine in Galway) and I can't for the life of me remember the url for the control panel (I've actually looked through your own site and on this board). I appreciate the need for a certain amount of discression with such a thing, but a CP login on your home page would be a good idea. If you wanna reply here or PM me the address, I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Kharn wrote:
    a CP login on your home page would be a good idea.
    With the way our control panels are set up that wouldn't work at present.

With regard to Mac - he's currently in the process of moving his site to one of our new control panels and should have the login details for that.
    If he doesn't ask him to contact us via the support desk

Advertisement