Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shane-O-Mac

• 28-05-2005 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I was watching Unforgiven 2003 the other day and after the Shane McMahon and Kane match thought to myself: why in the blue hell does he do these stunts?

There are at least 3 ridiculously insane stunts he has done (vs. Steve Blackman, vs. Big Show, vs. Kane) and numerous other crazy stuff. He obviously isn't a trained wrestler so is he trying to prove himself or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

To make money for the company, obviously. He's not going to put on a five-star technical masterpiece of a match. The fans appreciate the stuff he did. So why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Is he still working with WWE or what?

Well since he's the bosses son he obvioulsy would be. But it's mainly behind-the-scenes stuff he does now. He does appear at the odd house show though.

He is the "Executive Vice President of Global Media for WWE", apparently. And he "oversees international TV distribution, live event bookings, digital media, consumer products and publishing"

Sounds handy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:
    He is the "Executive Vice President of Global Media for WWE", apparently. And he "oversees international TV distribution, live event bookings, digital media, consumer products and publishing"

Sounds handy
    Anytime Vince is your boss I dont imagine it be handy. He's supposedly doubly hard on his kids too , I guess in a n attempt to not show favourtism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Plus theyre the people he's leaving the company to when he gives it up. He's been through a lot building that promotion from scratch and I think he wants Shane and Steph to learn not to take it for granted.

Anytime Vince is your boss I dont imagine it be handy. He's supposedly doubly hard on his kids too , I guess in a n attempt to not show favourtism.

Haha, I know that. I was just messing cos I don't think it sounds easy at all

Just thinking there though..seems like Shane is handling the business side, and Steph has got the wrestling side.. You couldn't really say too much about Shane, but I know I wouldn't be too trusting of Steph to handle the wrestling side on her own. But of course, she wouldn't be on her own, she'd have Triple H. Yay..

Looks like it's only going to get worse in future! Get Paul Heyman in charge! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I can picute it now in 20 years time a middle aged but still moderately attractive Lilian Garcia announcing "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the Charmen of the WWE......................................HHH". What a smart guy.

Advertisement