Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 4 DVD

• 28-05-2005 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

I got it this week, watched only one disc so far but the inside looks are very good, and also the documentary on how they were trying to find a mass audience in Season 4 was done v well, Larry Charles is as always informative in the commentaries, but I've yet to see where it all went bitter between him, Larry and Jerry, which resulted in his departure after The Fifth Season.
    Deleted scenes are better too, I've seen so far are The Trip Pt 1 and Wallet, which are really funny.
    Pitty Larry doesn't do any of the commentaries, too busy with Curb.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Is that the region 2 box set? I thought it isn't out til the 13th of June.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Ordered it from states.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

Got mine there last week. Only watched the first 2 discs. Some good extras. I must say though. I have a feeling it became a lot more mainstream during Season 4.
    I am beginning to really prefer CYE to Seinfeld. Can't wait to get Season 4 of that!!

Advertisement