Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology Experiments

Options
  • 28-05-2005 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

I see from exam papers that they not experments as I used to (not list method, result) but of a theory. I wonder, is this theory general knowledge or is there book or site I can read, thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

The questions are pretty much based totally around the experiments, and possibly a bit of background information on the topic they are from (but they only ask a a little of this). All of the experiments and answers to the questions should be in your book, however, if for whatever reason they are not, if you get a revision book like Rapid Revision, they are all there......
    Hope that helped!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

thank you, they probably there and I not relate answer to question as it very unlike what I ever see before, I get a rapid revision book, thank you again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

i have to rapid revision book...it doesnt deal with the theory behind it at all.....you kinda just have to use ur ole noggen...thats what im doing!! apart from the dna profiling experiment...i got notes on the theory behind that..it tipped for june

noggen?

Oh, I not buy then, no waste money, school books here are so expensive, well everything is, and then they not put all in book to try make you buy another and then that not have it, that mean.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

chickens wrote:
    noggen?

Oh, I not buy then, no waste money, school books here are so expensive, well everything is, and then they not put all in book to try make you buy another and then that not have it, that mean.
    noggen = head, in other words she's saying you just have to use your brain!
    I know what you mean about the price of books, th must make so much money from selling them! But I think you can get second hand books quite cheaply in some bookshops

• Advertisement

Everything here is so expensive I think. At home we give books from school but we treat them much better and give them back, also syllabus not change so they no have to get new books.

I know about second hand, but all course they change, biology is new, so is irish. French is exercise book, our school make us get new. Chemistry is new reprint, so is accounting.

Ahh Noggen. I see. Thank you, new word for day!

Advertisement