Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paranoide

• 28-05-2005 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

:confused: i am with esatbt, now btireland,for at least 3 years,and on there bb since early last year,i had an odd fault but 99% of the time good service,,but when they advertised there new line + bb, i decided to go for it,,at the moment i have line rental with eircom ,so on the 14 of this month,i signed up to bt,,that was on the friday evening,next morning i had no dsl,,,,just a coincident??so after calling bt every day and getting the same answer its a line fault and eircom will be looking after it,i decided to stay with eircom line rental and rang them up to say so ,,on the 26 of this month,,low and behold the dsl was working perfect next day,,,now both bt and eircom maintain that changing line rental has nothing to do with the fault,,,,so now i am afraid to even think of changing from the monolopy ,,,,any thoughts on this one ,,i am on the whitehall exchange

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

could just be an unfortunate coincidence. You will have to deal with 1904 BT Ireland customer care and they've never been the best at answering queries or sorting stuff out.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭spatchco

sorry for not replying ,but only to-day have i gone back on line,,,my thoughts about eircom are not printable,,,,have dsl back but lost land line,,,,,cant win

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Out of curiosity, are you a fan of commas or something? Most people just use the one. Before the space.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I found these comma's down the back of the couch

Thought you might like them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭spatchco

dahamsta wrote:
    Out of curiosity, are you a fan of commas or something? Most people just use the one. Before the space.

adam
    out of curiosity,you have posted 10,168 this the best you can do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

spatchco wrote:
    out of curiosity,you have posted 10,168 this the best you can do

Don't think anyone can make head nor tail of what you trying to achieve ?

As for his posts, your commas are a little odd? I had a porblem with -> !!! and Boads fixed it for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'm sorry is this the grammar/typing correction forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Giblet wrote:

lol Gilbert !

Kan u muv plz,,,,,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Giblet wrote:
    No need to apologise. Yes, it is.

Advertisement