Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trilogy Of Terror

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Sweet, looks like I'll be watching that. Didn't have anything better to do anyway. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

At 1:32am approx I turned over to TV3 discovered that the film had already started - at least 13 minutes BEFORE the scheduled time - with no reference to this change on the EPG.

an email of complaint has gone to them this morning

how difficult can it be to start a film on time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

I was in a daze while watching this. As a result, I was freaked. The end was so crap! She opens an oven door and falls over. !?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    At 1:32am approx I turned over to TV3 discovered that the film had already started - at least 13 minutes BEFORE the scheduled time - with no reference to this change on the EPG.

an email of complaint has gone to them this morning

how difficult can it be to start a film on time?

One of the reasond ive stoped watching TV.

Advertisement