Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im f00ked

• 28-05-2005 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭

i dont kno about any of you but i have done 0% study lol do you think i can pull it off if i cram over these last 10 days

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Yes, that is almost possible with LC in a lot of subjects. (I'm doing it)
    But you don't seem to care anyways...wouldn't blame you but fk man get down to it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

I dunno bout the rest of yas but crammin' works very well for me (by that I mean it didn't fail me in the mocks or the Christmas tests).
    I haven't done feck all yet, but I'm still confident. Ready to start studying now - got all my copies ready, so I'll briefly run through them to jog my memory (I studied LOTS in 1st + 2nd year.. makes things easier for times like these).. then, the books + the papers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

This post has been deleted.

Yup, but imho you should only study the subjects you're going to do next year. Unless you're planning on leaving school before the Leaving Cert the only thing the junior cert can determine is what class you get into next year (assuming you don't fail anything), and if you're not doing history, then who gives a flying **** what class you get into? :)

I started studying today, did an hour of maths and am quite proud of myself, will do more tommorrow.....hopefully will have maths sorted by tommorrow night so I can just do science, irish, english and french over the next week and a half. Dropping down to pass irish after the JC, and possibly French, and english is a breeze if you can write (only downfall for me is my lack of legible handwriting), so it shouldn't be too hard.

You guys have got to stop worrying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

when i did my JC i just crammed for the night before, not even the week or so u have now, it worked out well for me i, so get to it now man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

jakk 6 weeks ago u were saying same to me nd then you said im gonna study now but never did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

ok i did a tiny bit but not much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Don't know how, did minumum amound of studying for my mocks and came out 4 out of 6 honors! Thw 2 honors I missed where emntalwork and Tech Graph, so hopefully it''l be alright on the day, just need to revise my practicals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

i got all honors in mine from studying the night b4 but dont want to rest on my laurels incase summat hard comes up.

Advertisement