Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Beers... The Quest to attend it begins here!

Options
  • 28-05-2005 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Right the Dublin Beers are on Saturday 25th of June in a pub near Heuston Station. The thread is here.

I'd like to attend and would plan on travelling up by train on the Saturday and attending said Boards Beers.

What I would really like is for there to be a gang of us heading up on the train together. It would be a good laugh.

I'll probably be able to convince some of my friends who read boards to come along so there should be at least 3 of us.

Would people be up for this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Let me know which train and I will see if i can meet ya at Liemrick Junction.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Let me know which train and I will see if i can meet ya at Liemrick Junction.

That will work :)

When you have decided on which train ye are getting drop me a MP. I'm going to be exiled to the real world for a few weeks so it will take a few days to reply.

nonetheles Its a good three weeks away so I should be able to make arrangements in that time.

actually that should be PM :)

anyways heres a thought. what if people who were interested in catching the train up to dublin for this were to express their interest in advance, that way the seats could be reserved before hand.

Those living near stations between Cork and Dublin could hop on as well.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

/me trows billy a member of parilment

• Advertisement
Advertisement