Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many hours?

Options
  • 28-05-2005 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

There's about a week and a half left untill the first exam. How many do you study for each day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

well today i have done an embarassing ---> O <--- hours of study, but at about 8 im gonna do a few hours while i babysit, i wish i had motivation though, aiming for arts- doesnt really inspire me =[

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

gona try do 4/5 from here on in, and propper studing not sitting there doing nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

Thank God I'm not the only one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

never enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

have done very little throughout the yr so plan on studying constantly for the next week and a half!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

ditto. did FA last week. i really have to get my finger out.
    thing is if i studied, I could prob do ok (around 500 which would b good for me) but since i do nada it aint lookin to good, hopin for 460 or so if i'm lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

5/6/7 if i can manage. This week is 9 to 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I just finished my final exams in college.

The exams were very, very, easy compared to the L.C.

I was averaging 9 hours per day study coming up to the exams, I wish I had done the same for the L.C. but I didn't, it was more like 4 to 5 hours per day. They are the hardest exams you will ever do so it is well worth preparing well.

Also if any of your teachers tell you that it's not worth looking over stuff before you go in, that's bollox. Our teachers used to tell us we were better of getting a good nights sleep before an exam. The stuff you have gone over just before the exam is freshest in your mind, so two hours before exam is spot on.

Best of Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

didn't do nothing last week, that was my break with the grad nights and all that.

Starting now 09-32.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm looking for 300 points, second option is 260. I could have got much more but those two are the courses i want to do luckily they are low so I'm gonna go solid this week and see what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

varying from 0 - 6 hrs, so far today none

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Eight hours a day. Two in the morning, three mid day and three at night.
    I was doing ten hours last week and burnt myself out by Thursday, had to take friday off cause my head was killing me.
    Also if any of your teachers tell you that it's not worth looking over stuff before you go in, that's bollox.
    Agreed, if you can get your sh!t organised and Do enough over the next week and a half you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Eight hours a day. Two in the morning, three mid day and three at night.
    I was doing ten hours last week and burnt myself out by Thursday, had to take friday off cause my head was killing me.

OMG good on ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

9-5 everyday, but if you are talking about what i really do, its about an hour, then i sit there looking at the ceiling for afew more hours.......how many points for that jam making course?!!

Advertisement