Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor sim........

Options
  • 28-05-2005 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

lads (and lassies)

whats the scam with the meteor free texts blah blah

can i just go into a meteor and keep my o2 number and get free texts , calls :D etc....

sorry if i am ignorant, i have been to one meteor store in all my life, a few years ago.....

Comments

They don't have that anymore i don't think. You'd have to buy one of the few that are being sold here if you want to avail of it.

there'd a mobiles/pda forum for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Nah that ended like 2months ago....or is it 3... now the only way is to buy/skank an ol meteor sim off someone who had free texts...current offer i believe is 5c calls...woopididooo....

If I were you I'd just ask around for a meteor sim, get an old fon, unlock it, and be a real pimp daddy with two fones...oh yea ;)

Is worth going to meteor though, u get free credit...mine usually comes, just when I'm about to run out...yay!

If only I could hug meteor....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Dublin8

i can give you a free meteor sim if you want i have one
    and i dont use it

coz meteor is crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Dublin8

ahhh go date with her why the hell you want meteor sim :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Alana wrote:
    Nah that ended like 2months ago....or is it 3... now the only way is to buy/skank an ol meteor sim off someone who had free texts...current offer i believe is 5c calls...woopididooo....

If I were you I'd just ask around for a meteor sim, get an old fon, unlock it, and be a real pimp daddy with two fones...oh yea ;)

Is worth going to meteor though, u get free credit...mine usually comes, just when I'm about to run out...yay!

If only I could hug meteor....
    Ok i have 3 phones, 086, 087 and 085.
    I find the meteor network best, but i dont reallly make calls, so its best on text.
    If you do manae to get the sim "texts for life" and you want to get your 5 c calls you will lose your texts.
    Meteor credit is great. 10 euro vodafone credit lasts me 2 days while i can get a week ouuta 5 euro meteor. and also if you use more than 15 euro per month they top u up an extra 4 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Meteor is by far THE best neteork

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Chubb76 wrote:
    Meteor is by far THE best neteork

i wouldnt go that far, they are probably the worst network but are most definately the cheapest. they are useless if u leave the country on holiday or even go up the north. there calls drop all the time or the network is busy if i ring at peak times say 5.00pm around newlands cross.
    there coverage fades in and out, the only good thing is free/good customer support and cheap calls/texts/free credit.
    o2 are cheaper if u keep 2 phones. one on peak one off peak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

ok i agree but the free txts are brill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Dublin8 wrote:
    i can give you a free meteor sim if you want i have one
    and i dont use it

coz meteor is crap

Could i have that meteor sim please?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved

Advertisement