Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Show

Options
  • 28-05-2005 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Is there a car show on in Dublin this weekend? My sister just told me there was????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Could it be this - its on in the morning :)
    May 29th .
    51st Leinster Motor Club Veteran, Vintage & Classic Car Rally
    Starts from Bray Civic Offices Main St Bray @ 11AM with procession to Band Stand on promenade where competitors will start the rally from.
    Approx 75 mile rally through Wicklow with lunch stop in between.
    Rally Finishes at the Glen View Hotel Glen O' the Downs at approx 5pm with a dinner and prize giving for competitors in the hotel itself afterwards.
    For more information contact...
    JOHN BOLTON 087 6750770 or E-MAIL johnandmarianbolton@eircom.net

This show is on as well - have not heard of any others ;)
    May 29th:
    South Westmeath Vintage Show, Kilbeggan. Contact 0872388400-0879864199. Vintage vehicle rally and auto jumble. buses,trucks,tractors,stationary engines,cars,stalls,displays,motorcycles,fire engines,vintage agricultural machinery.in kilbeggan co.westmeath [opposite racecourse entrance] contact joe-0872388400 or kieran-0879864199

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Think I can safely say I will be givin that one a miss

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

yeah heatwave is on in swords!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

fletch wrote:
    Is there a car show on in Dublin this weekend? My sister just told me there was????
    Yeah ......HEATWAVE!
    Its on near Dublin Airport........if you are coming from town on the M1 take the exit to the airport and head towards belfast

So basically....take the slip road off.....head to the roundabout and go right....and then on the next rounabout .....which is about quarter mile up the road...turn right and its in front off ya!

Might see ya there tomorrow!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

Does anyone know what time this starts and finishes at today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Fr Dougal wrote:
    Does anyone know what time this starts and finishes at today?

huh!! Did you read the 2nd post?

Starts from Bray Civic Offices Main St Bray @ 11AM with procession to Band Stand on promenade where competitors will start the rally from.
    Approx 75 mile rally through Wicklow with lunch stop in between.
    Rally Finishes at the Glen View Hotel Glen O' the Downs at approx 5pm with a dinner and prize giving

Talkin bout Heatwave in Swords, not the classic in Bray.......

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ah. Sorry. I was going by the original topic.

Found the details on another site. Tks. It's on from 12 to 6. Poster attached below......

http://members.boards.ie/frdougal/heatwave05.jpg

Advertisement