Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I is drunk.

Options
  • 29-05-2005 4:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Seen as how there is a bit of a drought of new threads here I thought you might tolerate this one.

I've just run (literally, 2k) from Club Nackery Doo (Club '92, for all you dirty northsiders and hairy backs).

It was just teeming with UCD heads.

Actually it was quite fun if you forgive the fact that the toilets smell better than the dance floor and the extortionate (for what it is) €12 cover charge. That's kinda countered by the fact that there are 100 taxies for every one person there (you will not have a problem getting home (or wherever!)).

Only one thing though. It's situated in the heart of D18, so on approaching the door you MUST look loike Daddy has just dropped you and Fiachra off in the Merc and both of you own shares in the place.
    I once (many years ago) tried to gain admission with a stunning (OMFG) Korean girl on my arm and a half dozen female friends but was refused because we weren't regulars (tm).

Good Night,

b
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

You are cordially invited to attend the following.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

You are cordially invited to attend the following.

Get off my internet!!!

Oh sh1t... it's getting bright outside and the f'ing birds are starting their inane chorus...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

WTF does this have to do with UCD?

Very, very little.

I think it has more to do with alcohol, and internet addiction and a clock who's little hand points to four.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,329 ✭✭✭✭Esel

kasintahan wrote:
    ...I once (many years ago) tried to gain admission with a stunning (OMFG) Korean girl on my arm and a half dozen female friends but was refused because we weren't regulars (tm)...

Were you dressed like a pimp?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

A club 92, a place away from knackers and louts.

Free before 12, nice and I can walk home...bingo!

Sunday and Thursday nights are the only time to go.

Although they do seem to refuse people for not being regulars a lot but Ive never had a problem thankfully.
    And it is the one place that will actually refuse hot girls.

esel wrote:
    Were you dressed like a pimp?

Ha! No, they were mostly my sisters friends.

->Sangre: free in before 12? :confused:, I know they hand out concessions about 9ish in Fillies (the bar attached) but I've never known it to be free in. Could just be the nights I've gone there (invariably drunk enough to want to go to a club but too tired to go into town).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I got home about 4:20 this morning, and it was getting bright out - I'd no idea it got bright so early. Feckin' birds wouldnt shut up singing while i was trying to get to sleep! We were ages trying to get a taxi from Dtwo - ended up walking to rathmines and then on to Ranelagh before we got one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

kasintahan wrote:
    Very, very little.

I think it has more to do with alcohol, and internet addiction and a clock who's little hand points to four.

addiction is right :eek:
    drinking, late nights, you're army of supplements are crying out to you!!!!!

:eek: :eek: again!!! army

• Advertisement

tribulus wrote:
    addiction is right :eek:
    drinking, late nights, you're army of supplements are crying out to you!!!!!

:eek: :eek: again!!! army

Ha, ha! - tomorrow is D-day for this scrawny imp to hit the free weighs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

hehehehe i'd no idea where to post this but hey here seems ample enoug...hehehe just spent the WHOLE day hammered-getting hammered and being hammered and etc, no job thing and no college thing, so got hammered with some friends, yay!!!!!!happy drunken times...ouch head hurting already...that ain't a good sign...

yay!

c'mon ppl boards beers!!!

:)

in other news the 'army of supplements' mentioned above has yet to arrive (it got lost by parcelforce somewhere in Spain). myprotein.co.uk have resent the order, which is very decent of them considering it's over €200.

kasintahan wrote:
    :)

in other news the 'army of supplements' mentioned above has yet to arrive (it got lost by parcelforce somewhere in Spain). myprotein.co.uk have resent the order, which is very decent of them considering it's over €200.

urrrrggghhhhh proteins..... I can sense tribulus sending a post about all the scientific benefits of proteins...... urrrrrggggghhhhhhh

well im stuck in stansted at the mo and will be until my flight home at 6 am :( i just wanted to say I'M BORED!!!!!! and this seemed like the right thread to do it in!

My bedroom now tastes of banana...

Picture(26).jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

wow.

Kas did you just post then delete your post?

I didn't just post and then delete.
    It wen't a little more like this: had 3 cans and bottle with my sister and her friends, went up stairs, posted, went back down stairs, opened a fourth can, poured it into a glass, took one sip, decided I'd rather go to bed than drink, woke up at 0900, remembered I'd posted and went to check what I'd said (wish I could do this in real life :p) realised I could delete it and then did so.

Wasn't anything bad, just not very interesting. A bit like this explaination! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

blondie83,

If you must know, he stated that he was madly and deeply in love with you. ;)

• Advertisement

Ha, ha :D

Nope, my heart is kept in a locked box, in a safe underneath the stair.
    I don't use it anymore.

The one I use daily is a nitrogen cooled :cool:, titanium shelled tungsten-carbide alloy, can't be too careful...

kas

Heres a pic.

top.artificial.heart.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Surprisingly looks alot like him but I don't know about the funnell though :D

Cheers Lads :)

Advertisement