Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo question

Options
  • 29-05-2005 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

This might sound like a dumb question, but i wil ask anyways. I got a tattoo yestarday and stupid me i fell asleep on it with most of my body wait. when i woke up i looked at me sheets and there was ink on them along with a clear liquid. Will the fact that there was ink on my sheets effect the result of my tattoo such as fadding??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

This is normal so don't worry about it. When the tattoo starts to form a scab you will also notice bits of flakey ink around the place.

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tigerman0009

Thank you for the answer, i can rest a little easier now. so many people have told me to do so many things for aftercare and half of them contradict each other. so i have been putting on biactrate i think its called, is it normal for the tattoo to link a bit of ink after i put this stuff on and it soaks in??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Thank you for the answer, i can rest a little easier now. so many people have told me to do so many things for aftercare and half of them contradict each other. so i have been putting on biactrate i think its called, is it normal for the tattoo to link a bit of ink after i put this stuff on and it soaks in??

I'm not familiar with biactrate but if thats what you where told to use by the artist i'm sure it's fine. Don't listen to any other instruction other than what the artist told you and don't worry about how the tattoo looks or feels until the scab falls off as it can look quite distorted during healing.

Where did you get it done?

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tigerman0009

Once again thank you for answering, seems tattoo studios dont like to answer questions unless you got it done there. I got mine done in belleville canada. Herd very good things about the artist and checked out his work. very impressed with his stuff including the one he did on me

Advertisement