Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been to Er Buchetto cafe in Ranelagh

• 29-05-2005 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Has anyone been to Er Buchetto Italian coffee bar in Ranelagh ,it looks nice ,.just like to hear some comments before I take a visit Ta !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

You registered on the forum, to ask if a coffee shop is good before you went there.
    Couldn't you just risk the €2.50 and go there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Maybe they work there?

Anyhow seems like a reasonable request..€2.50 on a shíte cup of coffee is a waste imho (if indeed said establisment makes shíte coffee).

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tad

Sad man !!! If you had nothing constructive to contribute to this thread why reply ? my advice stay in London with all the other disgruntled types p.s how did you get the blisters ? friction burn ,methinks ,be careful it can make you go blind !!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Well anyway, I have been there. They're not great. I'd go to coffee society instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tad

Why didnt you just say that in the first place ? Thanks for the feedback

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Is that the place on the corner?

If so, the Soup & Special Ciabatta is great for lunch ... kept me going plenty of times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

It's a bit small so you come out smelling of everyone elses food, but the espressos are good. Personally, I'd head for the Antica Venezia across the road.

Advertisement