Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here we go!

Options
  • 29-05-2005 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

CanNOT believe exams are next wednesday is anyone else seriousl F'd for them. Oh well i suppose it ain't the end of the world. although i do feel i should be studying instead of listening to Queen and being on the internet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

I know I really should be studying but feck it I've done enough studying and if I do anymore my head will explode :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I 2 am fooked but am presently trying to rectify that without much success. If there are any art students out there I HATE YOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Thats the whole reason I keep ending up on the internet."hmm I 'll just go on and get some useful notes,Whoops back on phantom again,well I better play song tag so." Happens every damn time......... Im doin it right now! :eek:

too true spider, im supposed to trying to remember formulae 4 2moro but listening to the smiths and a discussion on the boards is just too dam good!!!!

Yes! Keep talking so I dont go back to the dreaded books :D

• Advertisement

Books, I hate books that teach including self help books maybe pete could use one of them. How To get rid of a crack and smack habit whilst d-toxing from a relationship with a media whore....for dummies. On sale now with a free copy of the NME!

Youre just jealous cause he's got a gorgeous supermodel for a girlfriend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Best of luck folks. :)
    xm

Aww thanks memaeve :)

Advertisement