Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right so!

Options
  • 29-05-2005 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭

Those bl00dy trinners think they can do drinking eh???!!!

I propose that we have a ucd beers on the same day as their 'Agent Smith sponsored event', either in the student bar or in doyles in town & show them how drinking is done!
    (i shall try to have more than 2pints before feeling well & truely pi$$ed this time)

Zane petal, i'm looking to you for support!
    Drink faster!!!!

Seb, there will also be smoke!

Trucker, you shall have to show your face!
    I hear daylight can be quite benificial when you've spent months indoors studying.

Red Alert, if you don't make it who's chips am i gonna rob?
    (the day light theory also applies to you!)

Kas, what can i say?
    It wouldn't be the same without your drunk-grin at the other side of the table!

Panda, SOMEONE'S gotta make us look like we're not a table full of nerds!
    Could you imagine if you weren't there?
    It wouldn't be worth thinking about!

Blondie, the above also applies to you!!
    & it would be nice for someone there to know how i talk when i'm sober & verify that i probably would be talking such complete & utter sh!te if i hadn't been near the demon drink!

C'mon guys, we can't let trinners think they can out-celibrate us!!!

& to everyone else who i haven't had the pleasure of meeting?
    Would you really want to start the summer without knowing what you were running away from?

partying-thumb.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

or in doyles in town & show them how drinking is done!

You might end up running into us if you go to Doyle's.

Haha no one can escape the trinity boards beers.*

*This has yet to be confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Fine don't invite me bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

you're invited to the tcd version sangre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I don't know you bitch.

But i'm sure that can be rectumfied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Name a date, time and place, and well get the summer off to a decent ol start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

No one acknowledges me, do they kittenkiller?:(

You're now officially on my list of enemies along with Osama Bin Laden and Ryan Tubridy.

Ok ryan tubriddy for crimes against fashion and music, but wtf did bin laden do...? Well she didn't invite me either, but my plan was to turn up, jump her from behind and steal all her alcohol...mwah hahahahaha....

crud, realises revealed plan to the world...returns to batcave to hatch plan 0.2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

No one acknowledges me, do they kittenkiller?:(

You're now officially on my list of enemies along with Osama Bin Laden and Ryan Tubridy.
    Well in fairness to her you never actually made it to a UCD boards beers despite organising the 1st one! I like this idea though, would be a nice way to start the Summer. Although I'm away from next Saturday for 10 days, but if its on before then I can make it. :cool:

blondie83 wrote:
    Well in fairness to her you never actually made it to a UCD boards beers despite organising the 1st one! I like this idea though, would be a nice way to start the Summer. Although I'm away from next Saturday for 10 days, but if its on before then I can make it. :cool:

In fairness to me though, I do believe I was the one who pushed for the first boards beers was I not? Several attempts failed and I made a date and said we should all go...the thing is I didn't turn up myself but I still deserve some credit! And more importantly I deserve acknowledgement! You hear me kittenkiller? Acknowledgement!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Damn you, I'm not on the list.

/me feels rejected...

• Advertisement

Damn you, I'm not on the list.

/me feels rejected...

She hates us. I'm working on a society which will get kittenkiller kicked out of UCD. It will be called the Kittenkiller Out! society or rather, K.O. Soc! Wanna join? I'm the club secretary though. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Zane petal, i'm looking to you for support!
    Why, have you forgotten your bra or something? :eek:

Anyway, eh... Why don't we just go to the Trinners beers?
    It's in the Pav, FFS - it's a nice place, plus we can get cans and sit outside on the grass and soak up the rays. Dunno bout you, but my pasty ghostlike skin needs more vitamin D. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

SebtheBum wrote:
    Why, have you forgotten your bra or something? :eek:

Now that is cheeky! Accuracy based on past preformance notwithstanding :p

I do believe i invited all those who i have yet to meet at the end of my post.

But to clarify.... ALL ARE WELCOME
    & all are expected!!!!

& before Peachypants & Bottle of Smoke are on, i thought i'd mention them too!
    & Uberwolf (if he's not too cool for it now that he's EX-mod).

Was thinking of having it coincide with the tcd beers (think they're on the 10th) & we can compare hangovers the next day!!
    (unless our paths cross at some stage during the night).

oo 10th is good, shindig the night before&before that, and the night after...always wanted to test the ol liver to the max, yay! :D
    Town some magical alcohol serving place....?

How's friday the 10th in town for everyone else?

I understand that some of you have come down with a serious case of 'JOBS', but i'm sure you'll be grand by 5 (or 1 & then you can call in sick for the afternoon).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I might actually be let out of dublin's fair city to go away that weekend but otherwise i'll head along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

How's friday the 10th in town for everyone else?

I understand that some of you have come down with a serious case of 'JOBS', but i'm sure you'll be grand by 5 (or 1 & then you can call in sick for the afternoon).

Sister's wedding the following day so I'm kinda don't want to take a chance on having a hangover for that!

Don't worry! Ye can all survive without me! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

the 10th nooo,antyime after the 11th is fine unless i get one of these things called a job which isn't looking likely :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

hmmm the 10th is the day before my birthday celebrations in Galway.....could be possible.

also could be the day the exam results are out online....was last year anyway :eek:

• Advertisement

Or we could go to the big boards beers and then have a lil sub-section.....? That is if people couldnt make the 10th....

Just an idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I'm good for any day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Alana wrote:
    Or we could go to the big boards beers and then have a lil sub-section.....? That is if people couldnt make the 10th....

Just an idea

could do both!

I do believe i invited all those who i have yet to meet at the end of my post.

But to clarify.... ALL ARE WELCOME
    & all are expected!!!!

& before Peachypants & Bottle of Smoke are on, i thought i'd mention them too!
    & Uberwolf (if he's not too cool for it now that he's EX-mod).

I don't believe it! You mentioned Peachypants, Bottle of Smoke (who?) and Uberwolf and you neglected to mention me again!!! Oh let me tell you, K.O. Soc (Kittenkiller Out) is not impressed one bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Alana wrote:

Just an idea
    Cocktails €13 a pitcher :eek: We have to go to that!

/*edit - ah wait thats the night of the U2 concert isn't it :( */

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yep, it's the night of the U2 concert. It's also the day after my 21st... :rolleyes:

Then all the more reason to go out-RainbowKirby-test out liver, plus you'll have lots of money from your 21st-and the whole point of being a student is not having money so you have something to moan about, so if you go to the beers...Blondie83-sell tickets and make a fortune, then drink fortune!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ah going to croatia the next day lads!i am afraid you'll have to do without my dodgy jokes-even though i like the sound of trinity doing award...best haircut goes to........... kasintahan! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

panda100 wrote:
    best haircut goes to........... kasintahan! :D

I second that... If only to discourage attention from my unsightly mop...
    Ya gotta say his hairstyle is very neat and tidy, at the very least.
    Ok, other awards..

MOST DRUNK POSTER: Kasintahan
    BEST DRUNK: Zane from MTV2 (no f**kin contest)
    MOST ANNOYING POSTER: lateasever
    MOST HELPFUL POSTER: Red Alert I guess, this wasn't a hotly contested category!! :D

And two special awards:
    The Sebastian C "I COULDN'T GIVE A SH*T" Award goes to Sangre for being so consistently surly and/or miserly...
    And the uberwolf "GET THE F**K OFF MY FORUM" Award to Kevin_rc_ie for constantly sticking his face where it wasn't wanted...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

SebtheBum wrote:
    I second that... If only to discourage attention from my unsightly mop...
    Ya gotta say his hairstyle is very neat and tidy, at the very least.
    Ok, other awards..

MOST DRUNK POSTER: Kasintahan
    BEST DRUNK: Zane from MTV2 (no f**kin contest)
    MOST ANNOYING POSTER: lateasever
    MOST HELPFUL POSTER: Red Alert I guess, this wasn't a hotly contested category!! :D

And two special awards:
    The Sebastian C "I COULDN'T GIVE A SH*T" Award goes to Sangre for being so consistently surly and/or miserly...
    And the uberwolf "GET THE F**K OFF MY FORUM" Award to Kevin_rc_ie for constantly sticking his face where it wasn't wanted...

100% agreed.

P.S. I have not consumed alcolholic substances for 11 days now..... thanks alcoholics anonymous!

Advertisement