Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you left your mark on UCD?

Options
  • 29-05-2005 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭

Well, have any of your insignificant lives managed to make an impact on UCD in slightest? Will anyone ever remember your name?

I for one will be forever immortalised for breaking the window of the caretakers office in Roebuck with a miniture american football...while someone was in there!!!

I can actually hear people saying 'what a legend' as I walk past. But of course that could be for my other infamous exploits or my devasting good looks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Most of my marks were washed away in the rainfall the morning after my nights out.

Sangre wrote:
    Well, have any of your insignificant lives managed to make an impact on UCD in slightest? Will anyone ever remember your name?

I for one will be forever immortalised for breaking the window of the caretakers office in Roebuck with a miniture american football...while someone was in there!!!

I can actually hear people saying 'what a legend' as I walk past. But of course that could be for my other infamous exploits or my devasting good looks.

That, or your hearing isn't the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Rofl You Legend!!!!

Zingaling!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

certain antics of mine made front-page news in the observer last year, but they were wholly anonymous. so yes, i think I've made my mark, but nobody will know my name. proper order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

rain on wrote:
    certain antics of mine made front-page news in the observer last year, but they were wholly anonymous. so yes, i think I've made my mark, but nobody will know my name. proper order.

I know your name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

Once, I was the only person to fail my course and they had to write four exam papers especially for me.

Kinda hoping the morning rain washes away that one. . .

As for any kind of legendary status, I was always a bit too half-arsed about everything to be a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

No, I haven't left my mark. What kind of bum would I be if I had?
    My life, whenever it ends, probably sooner rather than later, will have been irrelevant to all but my closest companions, of which there are decidedly few.

And quite apart from the numerous ppl in UCD who hate me, I doubt that anyone will remember my name.

F**k em.

Jesus, quite the mood killer Seb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Id wager many a mark has been left about me in the girls toilets in the arts block, wha wha?

'watch out for the pervert'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

"watch out for Blut, hes like sangre but more germanic and better in the sack"

more like it

The ladeez can't resist my latin charm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I've left my mark in UCD by marking the toilet walls with a permanent marker about stories to do with Pat Paterson. They are all true you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

there is a red wine stain in the carpet of B 101 which will be forever mine.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Arts theatre P, some grafitti targeted against a maths lecturer who then decided to screw us over... so i suddenly don't feel remorseful :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I have definitely not left my mark on ucd.... in any way. Not even through graf... what will all these new special shiney non write-able-on-able surfaces and black painted desks in the arts block.... the only thing that can make an impression is white tipex.

However, it may not be too late for me... or any of us.

All that it takes to become a campus legend is to become homeless and live there and hang around all the time.... like that err, ya know the homeless alco that is always wandering around. Now there's a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Ed wrote:
    I know your name.
    Shhhhh.

Advertisement